Fall veggies varieties include broccoli, cabbage, collards, cauliflower, beets, leeks, kohlrabi, spinach, lettuce, kale, chard, mustard, radicchio and more. Selection is subject to change, depending on availability.
From seeds to seedlings and beyond Logan’s has all of your farm to table needs covered. By farm we mean everything from a pot on your patio to a raised bed to an actual farm.
In the fall, you will find:
- Cool Season Crops
- Brussels sprouts
In the spring, you will find:
- Summer Vegetables
- Tomatoes (50 different varieties of heirloom and hybrid)
- Peppers (25 different varieties of hot and sweet)
- And much MORE!
Logan’s has over 900 varieties of seeds available year round available in our Garden Shop! We also are fully stocked with propagation supplies and potting soils for all gardens. Seeds include:
- Seasonal veggie seedlings and bare root plants
- Fruit trees, bushes and vines
- Herbs galore
- Locally, organically grown and produced options
- Hand-selected varieties that are best for our region and knowledgeable staff to help you choose the best ones for you!
In the Garden Shop, you will find:
- Bare root strawberries
- Pole & Bush Beans
- Hundreds more from seed!
Got Extra Veggies?!
Do you want the fruits of your labor to help others or are you just overrun with more produce than you can handle? Plant A Row for the Hungry is here to help! Get free seeds, soil and fertilizer when you sign up to bring your extra produce into Logan’s for those in our very own community that could benefit it from it the most.
Find out more at Plant a Row for the Hungry